Nightmare (Rage of Bahamut Order)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to join Nightmare?

2 posters

Go down

Want to join Nightmare?  Empty Want to join Nightmare?

Post  Admin Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Hey ROB community:

Nightmare, an order improving with each event, is looking for the following:

- Active Players
- Players who bring something to the table as far as their deck.
- Players with a great order mentality (we see order like a family in a game we love playing. If we don't need a card, we will give it to an order member before selling it for profit. The favor is always returned by that member or another in the end).
- Players who communicate.
- Players who know the game, and can contribute for themselves and the order (this is how we all roll) especially during Events.
- Players who may be tired of carrying an order that doesn't contribute.

If this sounds like you, you may find yourself right at home in Nightmare.

A little about us:

Nightmare is an order of people who help each other, knowing that the stronger we are, the more benefit we have as a whole and individually.

We have a mix of players. Some are extremely strong in terms of deck, others are getting there. As a whole, we are active, we participate in wars. We had an awesome go at HW9, with only about 12 players active per war. We ranked high and we are getting even better.

As a side note, we would love to see some additional god and man players as we seem to have a dominance of demons. But all are welcome.

Thank you and I look forward to adding some of you as part of our growing family.

VL6

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY, POST IN THIS FORUM AS A GUEST AND SIGN OFF WITH YOUR IGN. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE ORDER TO REGISTER AND YOU WILL NOT BE ACTIVATED IF YOU ATTEMPT TO REGISTER WITHOUT JOINING THE ORDER FIRST. THANK YOU (the caps are just meant to get your attention, I am not shouting at you, just btw)

Requirements:
-85/85k BASE ATK/DEF
-If you are applying to be a regular member, you are expected to have at least 100 hp for HW and should be willing to donate to an HP pool for leader's use.
-If you are applying for a leader position, you are expected to have at least 150 hp for HW without partaking in the HP pool. Most leaders spend around 300-400 hp.
-Line. Line is our primary way of communicating and is vital to the organization of the Order, please download Line if you would like to join the Order.

In order to apply, please post the following information in an organized manner on this forum:
1. IGN
2. Level
3. ATK and DEF base
4. Overall ATK/DEF PWR and cost of each deck
5. Realm (or realm you use in your deck)
6. Amount of HP you spend in HW
7. Why you want to join Nightmare
8. Why you are cool (jk this is optional)

Please do the following in the game:
1. Attack coltremari, our defense leader, Jaslyon15 (that's me), and VEILSIX. Attacking coltremari will serve as a test of your deck's strength, while attacking me and VEILSIX will simply allow us to look at your deck, so please attack me and VEILSIX with the attack deck you would use attacking an opponent in a HW. Winning is not required, but with my currently non-existent defense deck, should happen.
2. Post your result in my Support Forum, in coltremari's, and in VEILSIX's. Please include your base ATK/DEF and average HP you spend in HW in your post.

We will get back to you both in the game and on the forum as soon as possible!

Thank you for applying to Nightmare!

-Jaslyon15

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://nightmarerob.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Want to join Nightmare?  Empty Re: Want to join Nightmare?

Post  Veilsix Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Yay thank you Jas!!! Looks familiar Wink

Veilsix

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Welcome Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dureal Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:29 am

1. IGN
DurealFirali

2. Level

3. ATK and DEF base
90k ATK / 82k DEF

4. Overall ATK/DEF PWR and cost of each deck
ATK - 446
DEF - 150
ATK deck cost - 122
DEF deck cost - 120

5. Realm (or realm you use in your deck)
Demons

6. Amount of HP you spend in HW
100+

7. Why you want to join Nightmare
My last order disbanded (well... the leader left and no one is active anymore). Nightmare was actually the first order that got my attention when I was looking for an order when I started to play (was like: "Oh... that name looks cool" lol) but back then I wasn't strong enough Very Happy I just remembered that fact when I was now once again looking for a new order. You guys seem to be alright and I think I might fit in well.

8. Why you are cool (jk this is optional)
Because I'm very loyal and stubborn (in a good way Razz). I always strive to be one of the best players in games and do pretty good usually. I started playing at the Tears of the Moon event and know my way around the game. I also read a lot in Wikis, etc. to know what the optimal cards would be for my deck or just to know what I have to look forward to. If it's important for you: I'm German so my timezone is GMT+1.

P.s.: I got a Nightmare to set as leader card (you guys seem to like doing that =P)

Battle against Coltremari: Win - Only both of our leader cards had a noticable proc
Battle against Jaslyon15: Win - Once again, only our leader cards made an impact

IGN: DurealFirali

Dureal

Back to top Go down

Post  Veilsix Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 am

AWESOME application! Invited, and welcome Dureal!

You have great timing, it looks like a Holy War is up next!

Veilsix

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 am

You sound like an awesome person Smile Glad to have you join us! And just btw I love that you answered the why you're cool question. First applicant to ever do that, which in itself already makes you cool lol.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Want to join Nightmare?  Empty Looking to join

Post  ruxu74 Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:31 pm

1. IGN: ruxu74
2. LVL: 104
3. ATK: 83k DEF: 83k
4. Overall ATK/DEF PWR: 462/126 and cost of each deck 122/120
5. Realm: Demon
6. Amount of HP you spend in HW: 60'ish
7. Why you want to join Nightmare: My current order is ok but seems way too disorganised for HW
8. Why you are cool: I rarely miss stamina/atk regen except when sleeping (cool? Maybe sad Very Happy) and ofc my Nightmare is 8-15 evo!

ruxu74

Back to top Go down

Post  Veilsix Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:37 pm

I like it. Welcome Smile Invite sent!

Veilsix

Back to top Go down

Want to join Nightmare?  Empty Application

Post  Nickz617 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:47 pm

IGN:
Nickz6177

Level:

Atk/def base:
86k atk/75k def

Overall atk/def:
202 atk pwr/125 cost
215 def pwr/120 cost

Realm:
Gods

Amount HP:
15-20

Why join:
I am looking for an order that I can have fun in and isn't too strict.  I enjoy this game and want to get better at it and I feel I need an order to do that.  I can contribute well if given the chance.  I am hoping to obtain entry into your order and join the Nightmare family.

Why am I cool:
I'm a loyal and trustworthy person who will do anything to contribute to the order in any way possible.

Nickz617

Back to top Go down

Want to join Nightmare?  Empty Application

Post  Nickz617 Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:26 pm

IGN
Nickz6177

level

Atk/Def base
103k/96k

Atk/Def pwr
214atk/  143 used
226def/  138 used

Realm
Gods

Amount HP
30-40

The order I am currently in is mostly inactives and it gets annoying, especially during holy wars when we constantly get crushed.  I know I have applied once but I have grown stronger and improved my deck quite a bit from where it stood last time.  I want an order that is friendly and active.  One where I can carry my weight and don't have to carry others.  

Why am i cool?
I'm a geek who enjoys Star Wars, TCG, dungeons and dragons, the lot like that.

Nickz617

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum